If you love mushrooms then you got to try these yummy oven baked stuffed mushrooms. They are really easy to make, they only take a couple of minutes to prepare and in the oven they go. These easy stuffed mushrooms work well as a side dish or even as a starter, and only require a few vegetables. Here’s how to make baked stuffed mushrooms.Baked Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe
- 4-6 large field mushrooms, stalks removed
- Rice oil (or other cooking oil)
- 1 small sweet potato
- some spring onion
- salt & pepper
- basil & oregano
- 1 large red pepper
- 1-2 small tomatoes
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C and take each mushroom and gently remove its stalk, and scoop out the inside with a teaspoon to make room for the stuffing.
2. Brush a little oil on the mushrooms.
3. Add oil to a sauce pan and heat whilst finely chopping up vegetables. Add vegetables, salt, pepper and sprinkle some basil and oregano (dried herbs is fine) and quickly saute.
4. Remove from heat and let it cool a little.
5. Add about a tablespoon full (or as required) of the stir-fry mix in the cavity of each mushroom till its completely filled to the top.
6. Place mushroom on a baking tray or in an oven proof dish and bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown and tender. When serving, add a few fresh chopped spring onion. Enjoy!
This baked stuffed mushrooms recipe is also great with sauce sauce, so instead of adding Italian herbs and salt simply just add a bit of soy sauce and pepper and saute.
Healthy living hub enthusiasts are passionate about well-being and healthy lifestyles, and we aim to help people return to their best by motivating and promoting simple changes in lifestyle and food habits. We encourage the mind body connection and believe in an all-round approach to health and personal well-being.
Latest posts by Healthy Living Hub (see all)